Saturday 31 August 2013

*Welcome Back*




Hello.

As the title suggests I am welcoming back my blog to the blogosphere after a LOOONG time away.

I have been so busy this year basically just LOVING LIFE and travelling but now reality of my last year of uni is settling in I wanted to pay the MUCH needed attention to my blog and get it back running ready for a place to escape to. I hear third year is stressful weep weep.

So now that my Erasmus year is over and I am back in Wales, why so cold??, I can honestly say it was the best year of my life. I made so many good friends and had the best experiences ever! Any of you readers lucky enough to have a year abroad sometime I would STRONGLY advise you to take it and I promise that you will LOVE it. The hardest part of going away... is coming home. I miss it so much :(

I was also lucky enough to have two holidays this year!! Firstly I went to Tunisia with my boyfriend for a wonderful week of relaxing under the sun. Then last minute we booked to go to Kuala Lumpur for almost 3 weeks to visit my mother!! How amazing right? I had never been anywhere east and I would definitely go back just for the food and the amazingly cheap designer bags, all fake of course, but who cares??

So between jetting off to all of these places and catching up with everyone I have missed, I hope now you understand why I had such little time to blog. But have no fear, I am back and ready to pick up where I left off and will get my New York make-up haul post up soon. I will also do posts of all my trips as travelling has now become an addiction of mine, so if your interested then please check out those too :)

Hope you're all having a wonderful Saturday. It is actually dry and sunny where I am and I have one of my besties' birthday party tonight so I'm excited!

Charlotte
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment.
I appreciate all of your comments and answer every one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...