Hey lovelies :) how's everyone's week been? Just like the post title this post is about my wish list. I titled it 'My first wish list' although obviously its not but its my first wishlist on my blog :) anyway enough of the rambling and onto the items...
2. Laptop bag - I really love this laptop bag its so so pretty and I would've bought it by now only the measurements aren't stated online and it's not in my local River Island :( sad times. If any of you have it or know how I can find out the dimensions your comments would be much appreciated :)
3. Chelsea Boots - Chelsea Boots for some reason are becoming very popular this A/W a few shops stocked them last year and I was debating getting a pair but I never found the right ones. I love these ones as the wine colour on the sides is like my favourite colour for winter.
4. Tube / Disco Pants - they're called tube pants in River Island but these look so much like the AA disco pants. I tried them on the other day and they fit so nice ( they we're a struggle to pull up though :/ ) If I hadn't bought as much as I had before I saw these I would've bought them but for now they're on my wish list :)
5. Moustache Tank Top - How cool is all this moustache print? Does anyone else love it as much as me? I think its so cool and simple. This tank is from Newlook and at £7.99 its such a bargain.
6. Peplum Top - Finally my last item is this peplum top. I think the fit looks so feminine and I love the little cap sleeves. Why haven't peplum tops been around before they're so so pretty and stylish :) oh and I forgot to mention this one is from Topshop :)
So I thought now would be a good time to mention that I'm moving to Spain for a year in September and I have to pack my life into two bags :( so hard. So seen as I have to keep the buying to a minimum as I already have loads you can expect to see more of these wish lists :)
Does anyone else love making wish lists then ticking them off when you own the items or just like to dream?
Enjoy your bank holiday weekend :) It's sadly going to be a rainy one :(