Tuesday 28 August 2012

*Shopping Haul*


River Island

Primark

H&M

Zara

Topshop

Zara

Hey lovelies, how was everyone's bank holiday? Mine was pretty quiet just had some lovely days out with the boyfriend :) So before my wish list post I had just gone shopping which actually inspired me to make my wish list. I find that usually when I go shopping I just buy things that I like when I see them, when there are actually things I want. Do any of you do this? I think the majority of girls do :/ oopsies. 

Anyway I thought I'd share with you the items I did buy. I mentioned in my last post that I'm moving to Spain in September for a year so the items I bought are key items that I will wear a lot and that I can mix and match. Hope you like them :) I'd love to know what you think so drop me a comment :)
Charlotte
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment.
I appreciate all of your comments and answer every one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...