Tuesday 14 August 2012

* Statement Collars *

Hello lovelies, this post is all about the collar. It's been a big trend for S/S 2012 and I'm hoping it will continue through A/W too 'cause I just love it. Thought I'd share with you my few pieces...




The above two pictures are of collar tips, they're really simple but I think they can really complete a simple outfit. You can get these in most high street shops now or grab a bargain on ebay but my two pairs came from my nan :) Don't you just love when old styles come back into fashion and you can just raid your nan's wardrobe.



This is quite a stiff add on collar and it really jazzes up a simple blouse. I got this lil' beauty in the topshop sale and the detail is so so pretty I had to take a close up 'cause the first picture didn't quite do it justice.


Finally this is a beaded peter pan type necklace, the peter pan collar shape has been big for quite a while now and now that they come as necklaces its easy to add to any outfit. I got mine from Matalan and at £2.50 it was such a bargain.

I'd love to hear your thoughts about statement collars, which one is your favourite? Do you think they're gonna last through to A/W, I hope so anyway cos they're so stylish. Hope you've all had a good day enjoying the sunshine while it lasts :) 

Charlotte
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment.
I appreciate all of your comments and answer every one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...