Monday 11 March 2013

*OOTW* #8




All Topshop
1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. 

Hey everyone, how has your week been?

I'm sure you're all keeping an eye on the 'New In' pages but if not a big trend creeping into the shops is this Varsity theme and it's amazing, right?

I always think Topshop get this trend just right hence why all items are from Topshop. This being said some of the items are quite expensive but they're pretty standard simple items which I'm sure will have dupes in all other shops.

I LOVE this trend, it's so easy and effortless which can be dressed up or down so it's easy to play with and experiment. Plus it suits everyone!!!

Have any of you worn an outfit like this lately? I'd love to check it out so leave me a link below.

I've also created a new twitter account solely for my blog to post little fashion finds and snippet ootd pictures. Click the link by my profile to follow me or just click here @dreamerdistant :)

Enjoy your day :)

Charlotte
xxx

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment.
I appreciate all of your comments and answer every one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...