Friday 1 February 2013

* 50 Facts About Me *

I've seen a lot of these posts flying around the blogosphere this week. Usually I don't tend to follow stream but I have really enjoyed reading these and I now feel like I know you bloggers a little more so it's only fair that I let you get to know me a little more too :)
So for the people out there who like me and are nosy and take time to read these types of posts I've jumped on the bandwagon before the hype dies down.

1. My full name is Charlotte Ines Ridley. My mother decided a french middle name is suitable don't know why as in the UK it is always read wrong and for this reason I tend not to use it. It's actually the french name for Agnus which was my great grandmothers name.

2. My first name can be interpreted as a number of foods. A potato, a dessert pudding and although spelt differently an onion.

3. I am a huge fan of Harry Potter. How can't you be it's amazing!!

4. I'm also a huge fan of Taylor Swift and have been ever since I heard Our Song.

5. I don't play any musical instrument although throughout my life I have learnt and forgot how to play, the recorder, violin, viola, piano, guitar and ukulele.

6. I'm currently studying Maths in Spain and trying hard to learn Spanish. (It's coming along slowly)

7. When I was 16 I tore the cartilage in my knee and had to have an operation. Then it happened again a month later and I had to have another operation. I have to be weary of some activities and still can't fully cross my legs but I'm ok now :)

8. My favourite tv programme of all time is Friends.

9. My current and new favourite is The Big Bang Theory.

10. My favourite song changes all the time but usually a Taylor Swift song.

11. I have a serious love for Nicki Minaj.

12. And I like to pretend I can rap like her

13. My favourtie colour is purple.

14. My favourite sweets are Rowntrees Fruit Gums.

15. My favourite chocolate is Dairy Milk especially Caramel.

16. My favourite and the only ice cream flavour I ever chose is Chocolate.

17. I love chocolate custard but I don't like regular custard.

18. My favourite food is between Chinese and Indian. I could eat both everyday.

19. I can't go under water without holding my nose.

20. When I was little My parents had a house in Normandy France. I spent every school holiday there until I was about 7/8.

21. My parents then got a divorce.

22. My mother and step dad had a house in Alicante in Spain. I spent every school holiday there until I got too old and found it boring. I was around 17.

23. They then got a divorce.

24. Spending my holidays in a remote Spanish village made me want to learn Spanish. I started as a beginner in uni.

25. I love my uni course!

26. I was born on a Tuesday.

27. I was born in Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales.

28. I have moved around a lot. (only south wales)

29. I have lived in 6 houses (not counting uni).

30. I have been to Wales, England, Canada, USA, Spain, France, Greece, Egypt, Tunisia, Holland and Italy.

31. I would love to travel East.

32. Finding this harder than I expected.

33. I had braces when I was 17 almost 18.

34. I worked in Matalan when I was 17 until I had to come to Spain.

35. My favourite Disney film is Sleeping Beauty.

36. My favourite Disney princess is Princess Aurora.

37. My favourite Disney Pixar film is Monsters Inc. (I'm very excited for Monsters Inc 2)

38. I absolutely love stars and planets and all things to do with space.

39. I love to read a Nicholas Sparks book. He is an amazing writer.

40. When I was little (around 4 or 5) my dream job was to be a scientist :/ think that was to do with my love for maths and stars.

41. When I got a little older (around 7) that changed to a model.

42. I have an amazing memory of my childhood. I like that I can remember a lot.

43. I love a good chick flick and hate action. Although a good thriller (not scary) can be good.

44. I have never watched anything that I knew was scary before hand.

45. When I was younger I used to make up my own dance routines. Who didn't??

46. I love to bake.

47. I love to try new nail art designs all the time.

48. I cut my hair chin length when I was 14 and I've been growing it ever since. It's still not long :(

49. I am scared, not of the sea but, of the things in the sea that will hurt me.

50. I love heights.

For those of you that have made it this far thank you for reading my 50 facts. This has taken me a lot longer than I thought it would but I hope you feel like you know me a little better now :)

Charlotte
xxx



2 comments:

  1. Love these posts, I did a similar one today too and somehow managed to think of 100 different random facts?! :)

    I definitely always choose chocolate ice cream too, and I'm unashamedly excited for monsters inc 2 aswell!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it's the best so why chose something else ;) Ahh thats cool I'll check out yours now thanks :)

      Charlotte
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment.
I appreciate all of your comments and answer every one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...