Saturday 9 February 2013

*OOTW* #4




Hello hello!
So this week has been really busy welcoming new Erasmus students to Zaragoza for the second semester. It's so much fun meeting new people from all over and either communicating with badly spoken Spanish or discovering they can speak English.
Anyway I have returned home for a week and I borrowed my boyfriends laptop to continue with my post of  outfit of the week but sorry in advance for the lack of other posts.
Lately I have been obsessed with these chunky statement necklaces and I just fell in love with this one at first sight but at £60 it will have on stay on my wishlist. 
I've noticed that this outfit is quite dark and gloomy :/ sorry about this maybe it's a result of the effect this British weather has on me. It's sooo depressing!
Anyway another love of mine lately is Mid's. I know they've been around for a while but I've just never fancied them but they have definitely grown on me lately and I can't wait to purchase one :)
I hope you like this outfit and enjoy your Saturday night what ever you may do!! I'm having a Chinese eek so excited.

Charlotte
xxx


6 comments:

  1. love that dress ! thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :)
    ashley xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's no problem :) I love your blog.

      Charlotte
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Love everything about this outfit. This is exactly how I want to wear a midi but they just don't seem to suit me! Every-time I try one on my legs look stumpy & I look like i'm wearing a granny dress! haha. Can't believe the price of that necklace, as stunning as it is, that's extortionate! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No me either :( I haven't tried one for a while though I just keep looking at them online so I'm going to brave one this week :)

      Charlotte
      xxx

      Delete
  3. I really do love this look although I don't think I would be confident enough to pull it off! I'm also loving statement necklaces at the moment and have quite a few that I don't even wear.. oops! Great outfit post :)

    Christina x
    http://www.passionobsession.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it, It's that kind of look that would suit everyone!
      You really should wear them they're sooo beautiful and make really simple 'I can't be bothered' outfits look like you made an effort :)

      Thank you for the lovely comment.

      Charlotte
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment.
I appreciate all of your comments and answer every one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...