Saturday 2 February 2013

*OOTW* #3




This week I have something a little different. It looks like neon is a definite trend for S/S 13. I have never, and I don't think will ever be a fan of neon but of all the neon colours, I can tolerate the yellow in small dosses. In some outfits (only black and white) just a hint of the neon yellow can actually make it a little more sophisticated and turn a few more heads. Above I've chosen a simple yet stylish black and white outfit which personally I think can be worn day or night. Adding the right neon accessories, and by right I mean not tacky, I think it actually completes this outfit perfectly. What do you think? Too much neon or just the right amount? I included this cute bun garland simply because I have been lusting after it for weeks now, well since it appeared on the 'new in' page. I think it's so pretty and can take the disaster out of any bad hair day. 

Just one more thing... How amazing is this bag?? It has neon down to a T. She has some other lovely neon bags in her range like this one which would be perfect for this outfit at night. If I was ever to invest in anything neon it would be a bag like this as this one is quite pricey at 495 euros (£432) but I think it has River Island written all over it so I will be watching in case they make a similar version.
Enjoy your Saturday everyone and as always thanks for reading :)

Charlotte
xxx

4 comments:

  1. That bag is amazing ! Im hoping someone comes out with a cheaper version!
    I would love for you to check out my blog http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.co.uk
    Hope to see you soon
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. If you find a cheaper version let me know :)
      I'll take a look now thanks for the link,
      Charlotte
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I totally love these boots and the skirt!
    wldhrts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too and they would both go with pretty much anything!!

      Thanks for reading :)

      Charlotte
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment.
I appreciate all of your comments and answer every one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...