Monday 4 February 2013

*Tartan*


Hello lovelies!!
So this is what I wore yesterday. I've been a fan of the tartan trend since it first hit the shops but I could never find the right item until I found this shirt. I actually got it in the sale in Zara mentioned in my sale haul post here. It's such a soft shirt, sort of silky like, (don't know if you can tell by the pictures) which makes it soooo comfy. I also couldn't wait to wear my new shoes. I just love Zara shoes as again they are so comfy and the soles are quite cushioned. So basically yeh, I Love Zara!!

Hope you like the outfit and enjoy your day :)

Charlotte
xxx





Shirt - Zara
Jacket - Newlook (kids)
Leggings - H&M
Shoes - Zara
Bag - River Island



2 comments:

  1. Hey lovely, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my latest post for all the information!

    http://tashalaurencleary.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/the-liebster-award_5.html

    Also, love this outfit! Those shoes are gorgeous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment.
I appreciate all of your comments and answer every one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...