Friday 15 February 2013

*A Hopeless Romantic*



Hello lovelies!

Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day yesterday. Being in a relationship I'm one of those people who loves this holiday, any excuse for gifts ;) I woke up to a bunch of roses being delivered to my door followed by a lovely cooked breakfast with a heart shaped egg <3
I decided to make cookies in the afternoon and made, attempted to make, them heart shaped to follow the theme of the day. Unfortunately, they didn't quite turn out heart shaped but they still tasted yummy if I may say so myself. I used this Millie's Cookies recipe so why not give it a try, they're so easy to make and taste delicious.
When my boyfriend retuned home from uni we indulged in the most delicious Frankie's and Benny's I've had in a while and to top off the day we finally booked our holiday in the evening, hooray!!
I've loved looking at all your pictures of your days so thought I'd quickly share mine.
Enjoy your weekend, I am returning to Spain on Monday and will be reunited with my laptop so look out for  my posts next week :)

Charlotte
xxx



5 comments:

  1. Such a cute post! Looks like you have a lovely valentines day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice day! :) Those cookies look absolutely delicious- chocolate chip are my favorite and I love the little heart shape too- soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) they really were delicious you should try making them!

      Charlotte
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment.
I appreciate all of your comments and answer every one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...